Clever system for using compression stockings more easily
Please also pay attention to the general notes for donning compression stockings.
Instruction videos: Donning and doffing compression stockings with the medi 2in1 donning & doffing aid
How to don a medical compression stocking with the medi 2in1 donning & doffing aid
Donning compression stockings with the medi 2in1: Step by step instructions
1. Place your bare foot on the medi 2in1 donning aid. The toes should be facing the folded edge. Please ensure that there is enough fabric at the front of the toes as well at the back of the heel (min. 3 cm).
2. Gently press the material between your toes and hold it securely.
3. Put the stocking over the instep and heel towards the knee.
4. The medi 2in1 donning aid stays in the stocking and hangs out at the calf.
5. Pull your compression fitting no higher than a hand-width at most under the knee to make it easier to pull out the medi donning aid.
6. To do this, hold the part of the donning aid that is still visible and lift the heel slightly. Now you can effortlessly pull out the medi 2in1 donning aid from your compression stocking or your compression pantyhose.
How to doff a medical compression stocking with the medi 2in1 donning & doffing aid
Doffing a compression stocking with the medi 2in1: Step by step instructions
1. Slip your entire foot into the medi 2in1.
2. Pull your compression fitting down to the upper edge of the doffing aid (calf area).
3. Now lay the waistband or topband of your compression stocking over the medi 2in1.
4. Now pull the stocking over the heels and instep, towards the toes.
5. Once you have doffed the compression stocking, the doffing aid medi 2in1 will be inside the stocking.