Leg ulcer therapy – frequently asked questions
If you would like more information, our consumer service will be happy to help.
Setting the compression range
How do I set the pressure of my circaid juxtacures correctly and how often should the pressure be readjusted with the measuring card?
Replacement for the BPS card
I have lost my measuring card / BPS card for my circaid juxtacures - where can I get a new card?
Use and wearing period
Questions about the use and wearing period:
- How long should I wear the circaid juxtacures for?
- Can I also wear my circaid juxtacures at night?
- Should the mediven ulcer stockings be worn at night as well?
- I have an unpleasant feeling when I wear the circaid juxtacures (pain and my toes feel numb and cold). What should I do?
- Should I continue to wear compression stockings once my wound has closed and healed?
Questions about applying the mediven ulcer kit
- How do I put on the white mediven ulcer kit liner stocking properly?
- How do I put on the skin-coloured mediven ulcer plus outer stocking properly?
Care / washing
My circaid juxtacures is dirty. Can I wash the product?
Health personnel will make the diagnosis and can prescribe products for wound treatment if necessary.
Your medical retailer will fit them individually for you.