FAQ – replacement BPS card

I have lost my measuring card / BPS card – where can I get a new one?

Replacement BPS card from medi

Free replacement

You can request your new Built-in-System measuring card from a medical retailer or medi's Consumer Service

circaid® Built-In-Pressure system measuring card

Health personnel will make the diagnosis and can prescribe products for wound treatment if necessary.

Your medical retailer will fit them individually for you.