- for patients who are susceptible to profuse perspiration
- for patients who often wear another stocking on top
- for diabetes (poor microcirculation)
- for patients with a highly sensitive toe region
- not suitable for diabetics
- for patients with a highly sensitive toe region (e.g. hammer toe)
Hallux valgus toe pocket
- for patients with hallux valgus. The split toe gives the toes more freedom of movement and reduces pressure on the balls of the feet.
Disease-modifying treatment of venous diseases
The ideal compression garment
How do our veins work?