mediven® compression tights in different designs
Besides compression stockings, there are also compression tights. Depending on the anatomy or special requirements in question, medi offers different panty tops for compression tights.
Years of experience in conjunction with feedback from patients, doctors and medical supply stores have contributed to the fact that medi today is able to offer a large number of patient-specific solutions.
We’d like to present you with some examples. Let your medical supply store advise you on the complete range.
Tights with compressive panty top
For patients with, for example, a large panty top circumference or pelvic vein thrombosis, medi offers compression tights with a compressive panty top section.
Maternity pants for pregnant women
Accompanies expectant mothers throughout their entire pregnancy: The mediven maternity pants grow along with your baby tummy.
NEW: Optimised maternity pantytop at mediven plus (AT/U)
- Softer and more supple gusset, the new material is visually a little brighter
- Pantytop has more stretch for a better fit
- Increased wearing comfort
Special panty tops for compression tights
medi also has various options available with special panty tops for patients with stoma, permanent catheters or upper extremity thromboses. These are just a few examples:
- Trousers with stoma opening: With recess in the panty top for a stoma
- One-leg trousers: As an alternative to fixing at the hip or topband and for upper extremity thromboses
- Trousers with open crotch: For severely restricted mobility, incontinence, permanent catheters and gynaecological mycoses
- Different gusset variations: For custom-made trousers
- Men’s trousers: Anatomically shaped for enhanced user comfort, also with opening
Trouser ends: Perfection, right up to the waistband
For the greatest possible degree of user comfort, the patient can choose between different trouser ends (cuffs) for flat-knit fittings.
Drawstring with 2.5 cm wide adjustable perforated rubber band
4.5 cm wide, stable and elastic border
As an alternative to the fixed waistband, an adjustable waistband with Velcro in the front centre section is available.
Fully-knitted waistband with stable, knitted end band section
Panty top waistband with silicone topband