mediven elegance®: Effective compression has never looked so good
All you see is beauty: mediven elegance® is a round-knitted medical compression stocking in transparent fine stocking style. It is used for compression – in the treatment of symptoms and disorders of the venous system of the leg, among other things.
The choice of the optimum compression stocking depends on the indication and the patient's individual needs:
Due to the material thickness, the fit and the product characteristics, we recommend mediven elegance® for amongst others for women of normal weight, who do not show any tendency to venous oedema (leg swelling) and have firm connective tissue.*
* Please note that this recommendation does not replace a doctor's diagnosis or the professional advice of a specialist medical retailer.
- chronic venous disease stage I according to Widmer or C0s – C2 according to CEAP
- initial phase following varicose therapy
- superficial venous thrombosis
- thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- nausea and dizziness in pregnancy
The Soft Elastic foot tip guarantees more freedom for the toes and increased wearing comfort, while the smaller heel ensures a wrinkle-free fit. Thanks to the wide and soft cuff of the knee-length style, the stockings do not cut into the skin. Attractive topband motifs are available for the thigh-length stockings.
mediven elegance® underlines feminine beauty. It pampers the legs with its compressive effect, moulding itself to the leg like a second skin. It can be combined with every outfit and accentuates the feminine figure perfectly. On request, mediven elegance® compression garments can be adorned with sparkling crystals.
- Fashionably elegant and highly effective
- A compression stocking with a sheer stocking look
- The very latest on trend choice of colours and exclusive crystal motifs
- Elegantly attractive topband motifs for thigh-length stockings
- Particularly skin-friendly as proved by a dermatological test. Suitable for sensitive skin*
- Soft Elastic: for more freedom for the toes and more comfort in the forefoot area
- Smaller heel for a wrinkle-free fit. Even less conspicuous in shoes and particularly durable due to the double heel reinforcement
- Particularly wide and soft cuff, which gives a perfect hold and makes the stocking especially comfortable to wear
* cf. Ben Ammar, F. (Dermscan France), study to assess the skin tolerability of a medical device, class 1 "compression stocking with topband". Villeurbanne Cedex, 2012.
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous system.
- Below-knee stocking
- Thigh-length stocking
- Maternity pantyhose
34% elastane, 66% polyamide
39% elastane, 61% polyamide
Below-knee stocking standard (AD) Below-knee stocking short (AD)
Thigh-length stocking standard (AG)
Thigh-length stocking short (AG)
Pantyhose standard (AT)
Pantyhose short (AT)
Maternity pantyhose standard (AT/U)
Maternity pantyhose short (AT/U)
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I according to Widmer or C0s – C2 according to CEAP
- Initial phase following varicose therapy
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Nausea and dizziness in pregnancy
*Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.
Simply beautiful with mediven® – diverse. colourful. functional.
Beauty that can be seen
Donning a medical compression stockings with a toe
Strong colours for strong women. Discover the mediven® colour variety.
As a medical retailer you can order directly from medi's e-shop around the clock
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783
See our FAQ page for more help and information