Learn more about the details of our products
Here you will find an overview of all the features.
Confidence in textiles:
All compression garments and compression pantyhose (round knit and flat knit), anti-embolism stockings and supports are regularly tested to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 for human ecological harmful substances and assessed. The awarding of the certificate OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guarantees tested quality that safeguards your health.
Features of the compression garments
The integrated Clima Fresh function has an odour-inhibiting effect. This is achieved via special thread technology or via special processing during the production process. These have an antibacterial effect and thus inhibit odour-forming bacteria within the fabric.
Clima Comfort ensures that the garment is comfortable to wear. Modern fibre technology wicks moisture away from the skin’s surface quickly and ensures a high level of breathability.
*Scientifically tested by French institute IFTH. The test results show that Clima Comfort technology from medi assures climate control between the skin and the stocking. With 11/12 points, medi achieved an outstanding overall score
- Noticeably more toe freedom with closed toe
- Increases wearing comfort
- Less pressure is exerted on the end of the foot
- A very precise fit
- Medically effective pressure gradient
- Optimal care conditions in standard and made-to-measure version
- Standard anatomical oblique borders (distal and proximal)
- Unimpeded lymph drainage without circular constriction
- Optimum fit and a better grip
A wide range of variants and special models
The double ellipses on the point and in the crease of the elbow offer freedom of movement. They reduce wrinkles to a minimum to prevent soreness.
- To set, control and re-adjust the correct therapeutic compression range
- Breathable and latex-free material
- Odour-inhibiting with antibacterial effect
- Optimum fit thanks to interlocking bands
- Each strap can be readjusted while on the limb
- Simple donning and doffing
- Eases handling for the patient
- Inelastic material for an effective therapy and pleasant wearing comfort
- Inspired by nature
The founder of circaid was inspired from this “natural compression” and designed the first patented inelastic circaid leg garment. Find more here.
Skin tolerance dermatologically tested1
1cf. Ben Ammar, F. (Dermascan): Clinical evaluation of the skin compatibility of a medical device - application testing realized under dermatological control, Tunis, 2012/2013.
You can find more information at dermatest.de/en.
1 cf. Final Clinical Security Test - Eurofins DERMSCAN, Bucharest, 2019.
Supports & braces
Features of supports & braces
The integrated Clima Fresh function has an antibacterial action and prevents the formation of odours. Bacteria are kept away from the knit and the fibre-deep hygiene is maintained.
The elaborately worked knit ensures that skin stays comfortable and dry. Moisture is quickly and reliably absorbed on the inside and transported to the outside to evaporate. At the same time, the active breathing structure of the material guarantees the necessary supply of oxygen.
The result: Patients do not break into a sweat when wearing their supports and they find them comfortable to wear – even in summer.
A special knitting technique is used in particularly sensitive flexion areas (e.g. hollow of the knee), which makes the knitted fabric softer and more elastic.
This means that bandages adapt very well to body movements without cutting into the bends of the joints. Pleasant wearing comfort for the user with optimal effect.
The elastic spacer fabric is the combination of medical compression and the textile effects SMART TEMP and FRESH TECH.
- The adaptive thermo regulation is based on an innovative polymere that changes its properties in response to temperature. At low temperature the polymere binds moisture in its structure keeping the body drier.
- At high temperature it releases the stored moisture and cools the textile and skin.
- The antibacterial effect of FRESH TECH guarantees deep optimal hygienic conditions – even after long term use.
Features of insoles
Using postings that can be installed in a variety of ways, the insole can be customized and easily modified during the course of therapy.
The flexible carbon clip ensures good shape stability without restricting the natural mobility of the foot.
Due to its light weight, the insole can hardly be noticed in the shoe.
The flexible carbon clip wraps around and cushions the foot, promoting micro-movements inside the shoe.
Selected materials provide increased cushioning in certain areas.
The carbon clip ensures fast, dynamic reflection of the forces acting on the insole.
Due to the low thickness of the material, the insole fits into any shoe – including fashionable shoes and pumps.
The woven-in silver thread and special surface finish have an antimicrobial effect that inhibits odor-causing bacteria.