mediven forte. Pleasant compression has never been so powerful.
The mediven forte delivers maximum pressure stability throughout the day.
Its strong material achieves the required depth effect. The stocking is also very hard-wearing and durable.
High working pressure for extra deep action
Quality testing to the Öko-Tex Standard 100 ensures dermatologically confirmed skin tolerability
Clima Fresh throughout the leg
Highly elastic and non-slip for constant pressure all day long
Dimensionally stable soft cuff at AD
Double-layer fabric at the foot border
Two foot lengths for the series with closed toes: small foot up to 23 cm; large foot over 23 cm
- Below-knee stocking
- Thigh-length stocking
21% elastane, 79% polyamide
26% elastane, 74% polyamide
Below-knee stocking standard (AD)
Below-knee stocking short (AD)
Thigh-length stocking standard (AG)
Thigh-length stocking short (AG)
Made-to-measure maternity pantyhose
Made-to-measure men's leotard
Made to measure
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I to III according to Widmer or C0s – C5 according to CEAP
- Initial phase following varicose therapy
- Functional venous insufficiency due to obesity
- Congestion problems and oedema during pregnancy
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due to immobility
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Deep leg vein thrombosis
- Condition after thrombosis, postthrombotic syndrome
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- Nausea and dizziness in pregnancy
- *Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.
GA-mediven-eng.pdf 2.53 MB
mediven® instructions for use 3.92 MB
How to use our mediven products. Date of issue: from April 2018.
Everything worth knowing about compression stockings
Introduction to compression therapy
Simply beautiful with mediven® – diverse. colourful. functional.
Medical compression garments
Strong colours for strong women. Discover the mediven® colour variety.