mediven comfort. The cuddly side of compression.
The highlight of this compression stocking is its fantastic softness - which makes it particularly easy to don and doff. The lanolin* finish cares and protects the skin. Modern production technologies (e.g. the double-knitted comfort sole) ensure high wearing comfort.
* Natural substance used for treating dry and chapped skin, has a broad range of applications, for example in child care and baby care.The caring protective effect remains even after washing.
Very soft and supple material for particularly easy donning and doffing
Cares for and protects the skin thanks to the lanolin*
Optimum comfort in wear and high breathability
Perfect fit thanks to elastic and hard-wearing comfort gusset
New shaping comfort panty top for a perfect silhouette
Double-knitted comfort sole for a very pleasant walking sensation
Four attractive topbands to choose from for a firm hold and high wearing comfort
* Natural substance for treating dry and rough skin, has many possible applications, for example, in baby and child care. The caring protective effect also remains after 100 washes.
- Below-knee stocking
- Thigh-length stocking
32% elastane, 68% polyamide
35 % elastane, 65% polyamide
Below-knee stocking standard (AD)
Below-knee stocking short (AD)
Thigh-length stocking standard (AG)
Thigh-length stocking short (AG)
Pantyhose standard (AT)
Pantyhose short (AT)
Made to measure
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I to II according to Widmer or C0s – C4 according to CEAP
- Initial phase following varicose therapy
- Congestion problems and oedema during pregnancy
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due to immobility
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Condition after thrombosis, postthrombotic syndrome
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- *Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.
GA-mediven-eng.pdf 2.53 MB
mediven® instructions for use 3.92 MB
How to use our mediven products. Date of issue: from April 2018.
Everything worth knowing about compression stockings
Introduction to compression therapy
The cuddly side of compression
Simply beautiful with mediven® – diverse. colourful. functional.
Medical compression garments
Strong colours for strong women. Discover the mediven® colour variety.