mediven comfort® compression garments are extra soft and fashionable
All you feel is softness. The cuddly side of compression: mediven comfort® is a round-knitted medical compression stocking made of dreamily soft material. The stocking in compression class 1 and 2 makes the treatment of venous disorders as pleasant as possible. Due to the material thickness, the ﬁt and the product characteristics, we recommend mediven comfort® for amongst others for normal weight to overweight women with light to severe tendency to venous oedema (leg swelling) as well as for those with firm connective tissue.**
* Natural substance used to care dry and chapped skin, has a broad range of applications, for example in child care and baby care.
** Please note that this recommendation does not replace a doctor's diagnosis or the professional advice of a specialist medical retailer.
- chronic venous disease stages I to II according to Widmer or C0s – C4 according to CEAP
- initial phase following varicose therapy
- congestion problems and oedema during pregnancy
- postoperative reperfusion oedema
- post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- oedema due to immobility
- superficial venous thrombosis
- condition after thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome
- thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
- nausea and dizziness in pregnancy
The particularly soft material and the double-knitted comfort sole not only ensure that mediven comfort® is comfortable to wear: it is also easy to don and doff.
- Very soft and supple material for particularly easy donning and doffing
- Cares for and protects the skin thanks to the lanolin*
- Optimum comfort in wear and high breathability
- Perfect fit thanks to elastic and hard-wearing comfort gusset
- New shaping comfort panty top for a perfect silhouette
- Double-knitted comfort sole for a very pleasant walking sensation
- Four attractive topbands to choose from for a firm hold and high wearing comfort
* Natural substance for treating dry and rough skin, has many possible applications, for example, in baby and child care. The caring protective effect also remains after 100 washes.
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous system.
- Below-knee stocking
- Thigh-length stocking
32% elastane, 68% polyamide
35 % elastane, 65% polyamide
- Chronic venous insufficiency (CVI), stage I to II according to Widmer or C0s – C4 according to CEAP
- Initial phase following varicose therapy
- Congestion problems and oedema during pregnancy
- Postoperative reperfusion oedema
- Post-traumatic, postoperative, occupational, medicinally induced oedema
- Oedema due to immobility
- Superficial venous thrombosis
- Condition after thrombosis, postthrombotic syndrome
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Inflammatory dermatoses of the legs
*Selecting the ideal compression stockings depends on the indication and the individual needs of the patients.
The cuddly side of compression
Simply beautiful with mediven® – diverse. colourful. functional.
Medical compression garments
Strong colours for strong women. Discover the mediven® colour variety.