Single hinged functional knee brace for the relief of unicompartmental osteoarthritis of the knee
M.3s OA is a varus/valgus brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on unbroken skin.
- Relief of the lateral or medial compartment using the 3-point-principle
- Varus and valgus relief can be adjusted easily and individually by relief mechanism close to the hinge joint
- The relief of the knee joint provides that pain is reduced and offers support when the patient is mobile or active
- Flat and lightweight frame design (aluminium).
- Anatomically pre-moulded, twist-resistant frame geometry.
- Padding with slip resistant material
- Numbered straps provide easy and secure usage
- Comprehensive set of wedges for flexible extension and flexion limitation
- The movable D-rings adjust flexibly upon movement and provides that the brace supports secure fit on the leg
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
Knee brace designed for relief and knee guidance.
All indications requiring unicompartimental relief by 3 point principle and additional physiological guidance and if necessary limitations of Range of motion such as:
- Unilateral osteoarthritis
- Cartilage surgery or chondroplasty
- Meniscus intervention
- Combined lateral and medial osteoarthitis