Optimum combination of tried-and-tested knee support and patellar support strap
Genumedi PSS is a knee support for reliable guidance and stabilisation of the knee joint and to relieve tension on the patellar ligament (tendon) insertion. The compressive knit improves proprioception and sensorimotor function of the knee. The tendon pad with silicone dot coating stimulates the patellar ligament.
Two-part pad system for easy patellar guidance and specific reduction of pressure and tension at the tip of the patella and the tibial tuberosity
Offset strap system for balanced pressure distribution
Pressure exerted by the integrated silicone dot coating stimulates proprioception to increase quadriceps muscle tone
Proprioceptive compression for reliable guidance and stabilisation of the joints
Poliamide, polyester, elastane
- Patellar tendinitis (Jumper's Knee)
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Following injury to the patellar tendon
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
Genumedi-PSS-instructions.pdf 4.10 MB
97E44-Genumedi-PSS-EV-new.pdf 604.64 KB
Genumedi® PSS instructions for use 4.42 MB
How to use our Genumedi PSS knee support for relieving pain at the patellar tendon insertion. Date of issue: until March 2019.
Genumedi® PSS instructions for use
How to use our Genumedi PSS knee support for relieving pain at the patellar tendon insertion. Date of issue: from March 2019.
Genumedi® PSS – medi’s new knee support for jumper’s knee
What is patellar tendinopathy and how does it start?
Excercises on a 25° decline board for the patellar ligament
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783
As a medical retailer you can order directly from medi's e-shop around the clock
See our FAQ page for more help and information