Functional brace for genu recurvatum
The M.4 AGR is a functional knee orthosis. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on unbroken skin.
- Stabilisation of the knee joint via the 4-point-stabilisation-principle
- Guidance and stabilisation of knee movement with an adjustable range of motion.
- The physioglide hinge mimics the roll-glide movement of the knee and supports secure fit on the leg.
- The movable D-rings adjust flexibly upon movement and provides that the brace supports secure fit on the leg
- Additional shin padding to distribute pressure and provide comfort
- Anatomically pre-shaped frame
- Numbered straps for easy and secure usage
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°,90°, 120°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
Rigid brace designed to guide and stabilise the knee joint using limitations for extension / flexion.
Avional, Velours, Polyester, PU-foam, Elastomer
All indications requiring a physiological guidance and stabilization of the knee joint and / or relief of the joint in two directions such as: