Genumedi® proKnee brace for physiological guidance of the knee joint
- Relief of pain and dissipation of swelling
- Easyglide hinges for relief on the knee joint
- Secure hold due to integrated silicone dot coating
Genumedi® pro knee brace for physiological guidance of the knee joint
Genumedi® pro is a knee support for physiological guidance of the knee joint. Thanks to the silicone pad with 3D profile, pain can be relieved and swelling (oedema, haematoma) dissipated more quickly. The intelligent interplay of compressive knitted fabric, additional straps and the Easyglide hinge stabilises and relieves the joint. The Easyglide hinge also supports the physiological roll-glide movement. Two free medi blocks and instructions for suitable exercises are included with every product.
The Genumedi® pro knee support combines wearing comfort with stability. It is therefore particularly suitable for indications, in which support of the physiological guidance of the knee joint is necessary, such as:
- mild to moderate instability of the knee joint
- osteoarthritis of the knee
- mild collateral ligament instabilities
The open enclosure of the patella (kneecap) provides a perceptible relief of pressure. The extra-soft knitted fabric and the comfort zone with rippled structure and diamond-shaped centre ensure that the support is very comfortable to wear and easy to put on. Thanks to the unique knitting technology, the support does not cut into the skin (medi Soft Edge). Lateral grip nubs (Grip-Ons) further facilitate the donning of the support.
Wrap-around straps on the upper and lower leg and a silicone dot coating (anti-slip) for an extra secure hold, even during sporting activities.
Furthermore, the natural eucalyptus fibres of the Clima Comfort® technology support moisture management and are gentle to the skin. The integrated Clima Fresh® function also prevents odour and has an antibacterial action. The standard variant of the brace is available in sizes one to seven. Sizes three to seven are now also available as extra wide, so even patients with larger thigh circumferences of up to 61 centimetres can be provided with a perfect fit with the Genumedi® pro knee support.
* Clima Comfort® ensures that the knee support is comfortable to wear. Modern fibre technologies transport moisture quickly away from the skin and ensure a high level of breathability.
- Secure fit and optimal anti-slip security are ensured via silicone dot coating. (Non-slip)
- Easy-glide hinges for relief on the knee joint and support of the physiological roll/glide movement
- Wrap-around straps on upper and lower leg for additional hold
- No cutting-in of the ends of the bandage thanks to the unique knitting technique (medi Soft Edge)
- Individually adjustable straps
- Alternatively: Wrap-around straps on upper and lower leg for additional hold
- 3D silicone pad
- Open enclosure of the patella for perceptible pressure relief on the kneecap
- medi Comfort Zone
- Natural eucalyptus fibre supports moisture management and is soft on the skin
Genumedi® pro is a knee support brace without limitation of extension / flexion.
|Circumferences in cm||kT||37 - 40||40 - 43||43 - 46||46 - 49||49 - 52||52 - 55||55 - 58|
|kB||25 - 28||28 - 31||31 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40||40 - 43||43 - 46|
|Circumferences in cm||kT||46 - 49||49 - 52||52 - 55||55 - 58||58 - 61|
|kB||31 - 34||34 - 37||37 - 40||40 - 43||43 - 46|
|article number silver||K.121.283||K.121.284||K.121.285||K.121.286||K.121.287|