Orthosis for physiological guidance of the knee joint
Genumedi pro is a knee orthosis with stabilising straps and joints for the support of physiological guidance of the knee joint. The product is to be used for orthotic management of the knee exclusively and only on intact skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Modern easyglide hinges stabilise and support the natural roll and glide motion of the knee joint
Circular straps at the thigh and lower leg for a secure fit and improvement of wearing comfort.
Integrated recessed grip at the upper edge of the orthosis to aid donning
Silicone coating at the back of the thigh area helps to prevent migration
The support can in principle be worn throughout the day. This must depend on how comfortable the wearer is. Moreover, the knee may not be bent by more than 70° when sitting. The support should be removed for long breaks (e.g. long periods sitting, long drives or sleeping).
Polyamide, polyester, elastane, viscose
The silicone ring and the joints do not have to be removed when washing the brace. Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Fabric softener, fats, oils and ointments can attack the material and the Clima Comfort Effect can be impaired. Soap residues can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Mild to moderate instability of the knee joint
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Mild meniscus injuries
- Mild lateral ligament instabilities
- For postoperative stabilisation and compression, for example following partial meniscectomy or cartilage smoothing
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
Genumedi-pro-instructions.pdf 2.47 MB
90409-medi-knee-range.pdf 5.48 MB
Genumedi® pro instructions for use 4.15 MB
How to use our Genumedi pro orthoses for guidance and stabilisation. Date of issue: until March 2019.
Genumedi® pro instructions for use
How to use our Genumedi pro orthoses for guidance and stabilisation. Date of issue: from March 2019.
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials