Stabimed® proShort soft orthosis with hyperextension protection
- Hinges with hyperextension limitation
- Compressive medi Airtex+ material for high wearing comfort
- Quick handling thanks to slip-in variant
Stabimed® pro: soft orthosis with hyperextension protection
The hinges of the short Stabimed® pro soft orthosis can prevent an overextension (hyperextension) of the knee and, together with the hinge bars, ensure a sideways (collateral) stabilisation of the knee joint. The compressive medi Airtex+ material provides the necessary comfort in wear. It can also improve the proprioception. This can support the body in guiding and stabilising the knee joint. Thanks to the slip-in variant, the brace is easy to handle.
The Stabimed® pro soft brace is used when a physiological guidance of the knee joint is necessary, for example:
- Following meniscus injuries
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Knee instabilities
The medi Airtex+ material with intelligent thermoregulation ensures that that Stabimed® pro convinces its users with a pleasant wearing feeling over a long period of time: the special knitting technology in the region of the hollow of the knee also convinces with its high level of breathability. The Stabimed® pro is thus a reliable companion in both winter and summer. The polycentric hinge and the hinge bars are covered by soft material - thus its use is possible in many sporting events.
- Short soft brace with hyperextension stop
- The compressive spacer-knit can improve proprioception. Improved proprioception supports the body’s own guidance and stabilizes the knee joint.
- Fast and easy to handle thanks to slip in design
- High level of comfort due to the medi Airtex+ material with intelligent thermoregulation
- Pleasant to wear, high level of breathability due to special knit technology at the hollow of the knee
- Hinge and hinge bars are covered by soft material
Knee support brace without limitation of extension / flexion.
|Circumferences in cm||kT||31 - 37||37 - 45||45 - 51||51 - 57||57 - 65||65 - 74||74 - 84|