Positive effect on the muscular structures that guide the patella to compensate for imbalance
Reduces muscle tone of vastus lateralis
Activates vastus medialis
Aterally reinforced silicone ring gently guides the patella for reliable movement in the femoral groove
Proprioceptive compression for reliable guidance and stabilisation of the joints
Generally, the support can be worn all day. However, you should do so only if you are comfortable wearing the support. For long periods of rest (e.g. long sitting, car journeys, sleeping), the support should be removed.
If you suffer excessive pain or discomfort during wear, please take off the product immediately and contact your doctor or specialised shop.
Poliamide, polyester, elastane, viscose
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Fabric softeners, fats, oils, lotions, ointments and soap residues can affect the material, hinder the climate comfort effect and cause skin irritations.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome in cases of:
- Muscular imbalance
- Patellar maltracking
- Patellar lateralisation
- Hypermobile patella
- Postoperative treatment (patella stabilisation)
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials