Short soft orthosis with protection against hyperextension, compression and a cooling function
Thanks to the modular design, the indications for Stabimed® pro RICE are flexible. The polycentric joint allows the physiological guidance of the knee. The integrated compression can reduce swelling, while the cooling function can relieve pain. The Stabimed® pro RICE is suitable, if a reliable physiological guidance of the knee joint is necessary for therapy and/or the articular apparatus requires relief. This is, for example, the case:
- for instability of the knee
- after meniscus injuries
- after endoprosthetic procedures
- for osteoarthritis of the knee
Comment: the Stabimed® RICE is suitable for injuries requiring a limitation of the extension and flexion movements.
Pleasant cooling: for cooling the knee joint, two gel ice packs with a patella recess are included in the scope of supply. The compresses are anatomically preformed, exchangeable and reusable.
Targeted compression: the integrated compression function counteracts swelling. The enclosed pump is used to inflate the single-chamber air system and the pressure is regulated at the valve head.
The Stabimed® pro RICE soft orthosis made of soft material is very easy to apply and take off. Two wide padded straps ensure a secure hold and wearing comfort. Additional extension straps make it possible to provide care for thighs with a circumference of up to 90 cm.
- Easy handling as the orthosis can be placed on the knee from the front
- High wearing comfort due to pleasantly soft material
- The aluminium bars are individually adjustable and provide good stability
- Polycentric hinge
- Optional cooling and compression function
- Single chamber air system with air pump incl. regulating button for an easy and individual adjustment of compression
- Two cooling pads for changing during application
Stabimed® pro RICE is a knee support brace without limitation of extension / flexion.
Knee sleeve: Cotton, nylon
Blow-up inner cushion: Polyester, nylon
Air pump: Silicone, polyethene, synthetic rubber
Cooling compress: Propylene glycol, sodium carboxymethyl cellulose, water
Joints: Aluminium, polyester
All indications which require a physiological guidance of the knee joint, such as:
- knee instabilities
- following meniscus injuries
- following endoprostehtic intervention
- osteoarthritis of the knee
None known at present
Can be combined with the medi Rehab® one thigh-length stocking.
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783
As a medical retailer you can order directly from medi's e-shop around the clock
See our FAQ page for more help and information