New: First medi compression stocking specially developed for effective oedema therapy after orthopaedic operations and injuries
medi Rehab one is the first medical compression stocking specially developed by medi to treat posttraumatic and postoperative oedema in the field of orthopaedics. It combines tried-and-tested medica compression with a new, knit technology and smart details. This makes using the stockings easier, safer and more convenient for your patients.
The medi Rehab one provides support for oedema therapy after many orthopaedic procedures and injuries, for example after ligament injuries in the knee or ankle, for fractures and also in the rehabilitation phase after arthroplasty procedures.
Easy to put on and a secure fit
The innovative micro-plush technology ensures that the medical compression stockings glide over the skin particularly well when donning the stockings. This is a major advantage, particularly for patients who are sensitive to pain, because using the stockings can be made significantly easier thanks to this new technology. At the same time, the micro-plush technology helps to ensure that the garment fits securely on the leg without slipping, even in rehabilitation or for sport. Sensitive topbands and cuffs provide additional grip.
The medi Rehab one is impressive thanks to additional features, for example the 3D longitudinal ribs and a positioning aid at the knee. These details also make it easier for patients who are not used to wearing the stockings to don them correctly and provide more security in everyday use.
High level of user comfort
The micro-plush technology is particularly soft and pleasant to wear against the skin. The stocking has been equipped with special functional zones which add extra user comfort. Extra-thin and breathable in the sensitive knee and thigh area, particularly soft and featuring thermoregulating merino plush in the foot area.longitudinal ribs and a positioning aid at the knee. These details also make it easier for patients who are not used to wearing the stockings to don them correctly and provide more security in everyday use.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
- Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for prevention and treatment of general swelling.
- Two types: Thigh-length stockings (AG) and calf socks (AD)
- Tried-and-tested medical compression, compression class I
- Thin, very breathable, active material on the thigh and in the sensitive bending area at the hollow of the knee for additional comfort
- Innovative knit technology with micro-plush
- Provides that the medical compression stocking (MCS) slides over the skin easily and makes the item easy to handle/facilitates handling
- Provides a secure fit on the leg
- Merino plush in the midfoot and forefoot area to provide comfort and additional thermoregulation
- Knitted-in positioning aid under the knee (height of measuring point AD) for easy and safe handling on a day-to-day basis
- 3D lengthwise ribbing facilitates correct placement and provides secure handling
- Pre-formed heel for easy positioning and improved fit
medi Rehab® one is a round-knit medical compression stocking for compressive care of the lower limbs, mainly for prevention and treatment of postoperative and post-traumatic oedema and general swelling.
4% Wool (Merino)
- posttraumatic oedema
- postoperative oedema
Donning instructions medi Rehab one
Knee stocking AD
Donning instructions medi Rehab one
Thigh – length stocking AG
medi Rehab One AD instructions for use
How to use our medi Rehab One AD compression stocking. From December 2020.
medi Rehab One AG instructions for use
How to use our medi Rehab One AG compression stocking. From December 2020.
medi Rehab one – A world first by medi
medi Rehab one knee stocking – Donning
medi Rehab one thigh-length stocking – Donning
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783