medi Rehab oneCompression stocking for posttraumatic and postoperative oedema therapy
- New knitting technology with microplush
- Merinoplush for additional wearing comfort
- Extra-simple donning and easy handling
medi Rehab one compression stocking
medi Rehab one is a round-knit medical compression stocking with the new knitting technology with microplush. Processed Merino plush provides additional wearing comfort. The new knitting technology allows the stocking to glide particularly easily over the skin when donning. Users can put on medi Rehab one without assistance. Moreover, the new knitting technology with microplush provides a secure fit on the leg.
medi Rehab one is the first medical compression stockings from medi that was especially developed to provide effective treatment of oedema after orthopaedic procedures (postoperative oedema) and injuries (posttraumatic oedema) of the locomotor apparatus of the lower limbs. The external compressive pressure (compression class I) on the tissues can reduce existing oedema and counteract oedema formation. In addition, medi Rehab one convinces users with the pleasant compression in the midfoot region.
Further benefits of medi Rehab one are the practical positioning guide at the knee (thigh-length stocking) and the 3D longitudinal ribbing, which make it easier for unpractised wearers to don the stocking properly. The preformed heel can help to ensure the correct positioning and fit. The individually-sized forefoot also improves the fit of the modern compression stocking.
medi Rehab one is available in two variants, as a thigh-length stocking (AG) and as a calf sock (AD). With the broad knee stocking band, the calf sock fits the leg snugly. The silicone micro dot topband sensitive (MBs) on the thigh-length stocking ensures additional grip. The thin and breathable material at the thigh and in the sensitive hollow of the knee provides extra wearing comfort. Integrated merino plush in the mid- and forefoot area gives both stocking variants a particularly pleasant wearing feeling.
- Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for prevention and treatment of general swelling.
- Two types: Thigh-length stockings (AG) and calf socks (AD)
- Tried-and-tested medical compression, compression class I
- Thin, very breathable, active material on the thigh and in the sensitive bending area at the hollow of the knee for additional comfort
- Innovative knit technology with micro-plush
- Provides that the medical compression stocking (MCS) slides over the skin easily and makes the item easy to handle/facilitates handling
- Provides a secure fit on the leg
- Merino plush in the midfoot and forefoot area to provide comfort and additional thermoregulation
- Knitted-in positioning aid under the knee (height of measuring point AD) for easy and safe handling on a day-to-day basis
- 3D lengthwise ribbing facilitates correct placement and provides secure handling
- Pre-formed heel for easy positioning and improved fit
medi Rehab® one is a round-knit medical compression stocking for compressive care of the lower limbs, mainly for prevention and treatment of postoperative and post-traumatic oedema and general swelling.
MBs = Silicone micro dot topband sensitive
|Topband normal||cG||45 - 52||49 - 56||53 - 60||56 - 64||60 - 68|
|Topband wide||cG||53 - 62||57 - 67||61 - 72||65 - 77||69 - 81|
|Circumference in cm||cG||45 - 62||49 - 67||53 - 72||56 - 77||60 - 81|
|cF||41 - 56||44 - 60||47 - 65||50 - 69||53 - 73|
|cE||33 - 40||35 - 43||37 - 45||39 - 48||41 - 51|
|cD||29 - 36||32 - 39||34 - 42||36 - 45||38 - 48|
|cC||30 - 37||33 - 40||35 - 43||37 - 46||39 - 49|
|cB1||24 - 29||26 - 32||29 - 35||31 - 37||33 - 39|
|cB||20 - 22||22 - 24||24 - 26||26 - 28||28 - 30|
|cY||28 - 33||29 - 35||31 - 37||32 - 38||33 - 40|
|cA||19 - 24||21 - 26||23 - 29||25 - 32||27 - 34|
|Measure||Length in cm||Article no.||Version|
|Knee stocking (AD)||lD (AD)||39 - 44||RA40412-6*||normal|
|lD (AD)||34 - 38||RA47412-6*||short|
|Thigh-length stocking (AG)||lG (AG)||72 - 83||RA61402-6*||normal MBs|
|lG (AG)||62 - 71||RA51402-6*||short MBs|