medi Big Butler donning aid for particularly large leg circumferences
The medi Big Butler simplifies donning of compression stockings. It is designed especially for patients with large stocking sizes. Conventional donning aids are often too narrow, especially for users with large calves. With its extra-wide opening, the medi Big Butler also offers comfortable room for legs with a larger circumference.
The handles on each side of the medi Big Butler ensure a firm hold when donning. This way, the user keeps his balance when he pulls the stocking evenly over the leg. Patients, who are restricted in their mobility, also profit from the medi Big Butler. The donning aid is suitable for medical and clinical compression stockings and pantyhose. It also protects the knitted fabric of the stocking.
- For mobile and immobile patients
- For all stocking lengths and models
- Also ideal as an aid for nursing staff
- Stable, robust and extremely easy to use
- For maximum safety when putting on stockings
Donning aids for medical/clinical compression socks and stockings.
44 cm handle length
There are many conditions that affect a patients’ ability to apply their own compression hosiery. These may include:
- Inflammatory or degenerative joint diseases
- Injuries and amputations
- Deformities of the hand, particularly if the grip is affected
Medical device number