Collamed® / Collamed® longLong soft brace with 4-point principle
- Physioglide hinge mimics the movement of the knee
- Very comfortable thanks to compressive medi Airtex+ material
- Wrap fastening for easy handling
Collamed® and Collamed® long brace with extension and flexion limits
The Collamed® soft braces function according to the tried-and-tested 4-point principle with an adjustable range of flexion and extension (flexion and extension limitation). The physioglide hinge mimics the roll-glide movement of the knee, which helps ensure a secure fit on the leg. The compressive medi Airtex+ material can improve the proprioception, which can promote guidance and stabilisation of the knee joint. At the same time, the material provides outstanding wearing comfort. The Collamed® braces are easy to put on and take off thanks to the intelligent wrap fastening.
The Collamed® knee support braces are used when it is necessary to ensure a physiological stabilisation of the knee joint and / or stress relief of the joint, such as:
- following injuries to the collateral ligament (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- following injuries to the cruciate ligament (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- for instability of the knee
- following meniscus injuries
- for osteoarthritis of the knee
With the lateral hinge bars and the 4-point principle with four straps, both Collamed® variants stabilise the knee. The radius of movement of the knee can be adjusted individually as needed, so that the patient can move his knee safely within this range. Thanks to the enclosed wedge set (including 5 degree hyperextension wedge), it is possible to set flexion and extension without tools. Both Collamed® and Collamed® long are characterised by numerous product features that improve the wearing feeling of the braces: the silicone dot coating provides a secure fit on the leg - during movements as well. The special technology of the processed medi Airtex+ material scores points with its intelligent thermoregulation. The compressive spacer-knit has high breathability, particularly in the region of the sensitive hollow of the knee.
The 4-point stabilisation principle of the Collamed® braces stabilises the knee. Specialised medical technical personel can adjust the straps over the thigh using the strap adjustment aids, which are supplied together with the brace. This enhances the wearing comfort, above all when sitting.
- Long soft brace with limitation of extension and flexion
- Stabilisation of the knee joint via the 4-point-stabilisation-principle
- Easy to handle thanks to wrap version
- Silicone dot coating supports secure fit on the leg
- High level of comfort due to the medi Airtex+ material with intelligent thermoregulation
- Pleasant to wear, high level of breathability due to special knit technology at the hollow of the knee
- The physioglide hinge mimics the roll-glide movement of the knee and supports secure fit on the leg.
- Strap setting aids for the 4-point principle. Advantage: No strap clasps on the back of the leg, this makes the brace more comfortable. (Strap setting aids are included within the scope of delivery).
- Comprehensive set of wedges for flexible extension and flexion limitation including 5 degree hyperextension wedge. The hinge design enables the wedges to be changed without using a tool.
- Extension: -5°, 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilsation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
Knee support brace which function based on the 4-point principle using limitation of extension / flexion.
All indications that require reinforcement of the physiological stabilisation of the knee joint and/or stress relief of the joint, such as:
- Following injury to the collateral ligament (post-traumatic/postoperative)
- Following injury to the cruciate ligament (posttraumatic/postoperative)
- For knee instability
- Following meniscal injury
- For knee osteoarthritis
None known at present
|Circumferences in cm||kT||31 - 37||37 - 45||45 - 51||51 - 57||57 - 65||65 - 74||74 - 84|
|Circumferences in cm||kT||31 - 37||37 - 45||45 - 51||51 - 57||57 - 65||65 - 74|