Long, functional soft brace with flexion/ extension limitation
Collamed / Collamed long is a knee soft brace with extension / flexion limit. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
Optimal stabilisation using 4-point principle
Safe collateral stabilisation by riged Frame
Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
Improvement of propriocetion to increase the own guidance and stabilisation of knee joint
Prevention of hyperextension
- Extension limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
- Flexion limitation at: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
Avional, polyamide, elasthan
- Rupture of medial collateral ligament
- For Nonsurgical Treatment of collateral ligament lesions
- Chronic instability
- Postop after cruciate ligament rupture
- Meniscus injuries combined with collateral ligament injuries
- Mild instabilities of the cruciate ligaments
- Traumatic or degenerative deformities of the knee joint
- Mild to moderate osteoarthritis
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
- Lymph outflow disorders, as well as undiagnosed swellings of soft tissues, apart from the area of use
90409-medi-knee-range.pdf 5.48 MB
Collamed long instructions for use 2.89 MB
How to use our Collamed long softbraces. Date of issue: until february 2019.
Collamed instructions for use 3.18 MB
How to use our Collamed softbraces. Date of issue: until february 2019.
Collamed long instructions for use
How to use our Collamed long softbraces. Date of issue: from february 2019.
Collamed instructions for use
How to use our Collamed. Date of issue: from february 2019.
Collamed-instructions.pdf 3.32 MB