Lumbar orthosis with additional tension straps
The protect.Pro action is a lumbar orthosis. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the lower back and only on intact skin.
- Stabilises the lumbar spine and the lumbosacral junction
- Correction of lordosis by increasing intra-abdominal pressure
- The compressive knitted fabric can improve proprioception. The improvement in proprioception supports the body's own stabilisation.
Support for partial stress relief of the lumbar spine via correction of lordosis.
All indications requiring partial relief by reduction of lordosis of the lumbar spine such as:
- Lower back pain (lumbago)
- Lower back pain with sciatica
- Lumbar vertebral canal stenosis
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
- Painful conditions of the lumbosacral junction
- Intervertebral disc protrusion, prolapse
- Open wounds in the area of the orthosis
- Respiratory diseases such as COPD
|circumference hip (cm)||wHH||68 - 85||80 - 100||95 - 120||115 - 135|