Lumbamed® basicBrace for stabilisation of the lumbar spine
- Stabilisation via four dorsally integrated back rods
- The support is particularly simple to apply thanks to bilateral hand loops
- Fastening edges fold down to ensure a high level of comfort
Lumbamed® basic - brace with integrated stabilisation elements
Lumbamed® basic is a lumbar support that can relieve pain in the lumbar spine through stabilisation. The integrated inner hand loop on the left side and the outer loop on the right make it easier to put the support on. The skin-friendly towelling material on the inner surface of the fastener makes it very comfortable to wear. In addition, special knit and fastener shapes in the groin area of the hip ensures a non-slip, correct fit of the Lumbamed® basic.
The indications for the support includes all those requiring stabilisation of the lumbar spine such as:
- Lower back pain (lumbago)
- Muscular insufficiency
- Painful conditions of the lumbosacral junction
One of the many product benefits of Lumbamed® basic is the easy opening of the brace with just one finger.
The Comfort Zone has an anatomical cut-out in sensitive bending area for a high level of comfort. Fastening edges fold down to ensure a high level of comfort during movement and while seated. Soft on the skin, thanks to a special hybrid fabric created from high-tech fibre and natural eucalyptus fibre.
Clima Comfort* ensures that the garment is comfortable to wear. Modern fibre technology wicks moisture away from the skin’s surface quickly and ensures a high level of breathability.
*Scientifically tested by French institute IFTH. The test results show that Clima Comfort technology from medi assures climate control between the skin and the stocking. With 11/12 points, medi achieved an outstanding overall score.
- Stabilisation of the lumbar spine and lumbosacral junction via four dorsally integrated back rods
- Correction of lordosis of the lumbar spine via proprioceptive compression of the abdominal area
- Posture correction reduces pain
Brace for stabilisation of the lumbar spine.