Lumbar support with tension straps and optional lumbosacral pad
The Lumbamed stabil is a lumbar support with adjustable stabilisation system. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the lower back and only on intact skin.
Reduction of lordosis due to a 3-point strap system
Support of the abdominal compression and lifting the underbelly
Unless otherwise directed by your doctor, do not wear the support for more than 8 hours at a time. After a break of approx. 2 hours it may be refitted.
Polyamide, polyester, elastane, cotton, PU
Hook and loop fastener tabs must be closed for washing. Soap residues can cause skin irritation and material damage.
You can wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Lower back pain (lumbago)
- Osteochondrosis, spondyloarthrosis
- Irritative conditions of the sacroiliac joints
- Lower back pain with sciatica (degenerative origin)
- Spondylosis without slipping of vertebrae
- Minor spondylolysis, spondylolisthesis
- Intervertebral disc protrusion