Back orthosis for active straightening with osteoporotic vertebral fracture
Osteoporosis, also widely known as bone atrophy, is one of the most common diseases of old age. This back orthosis can be used in the therapy of osteoporotic vertebral body fractures. medi Spinomed II strengthens the trunk muscles and helps to actively straighten the back.The more upright posture increases lung volume and reduces the shortness of breath that often occurs in osteoporosis.
Slim design and low weight offer a high user comfort. The back splint can be cold-formed without tools for individual adaptation to the spine.
- Activates back muscles throughbiofeedback
- Straightens the upper body bystrengthening muscle power with reduction of osteoporosis-related kyphosis
- Reduces pain
- Improves vital capacity and quality of life
Brace designed to actively relieve load and correct the lumbar spine / thoracic spine in the sagittal plane.
All indications requiring a relief and/or correction of the lumbar/thoracic spine as well as movement restriction in sagittal plane, such as:
- Osteoporotic bone collapse in the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Hyperkyphosis with chronic back pain
- Juvenile Scheuermann`s disease