Stabilisation of the lumbar spine area and the lumbosacral transition by means of integrated dorsal stabilisation elements
Reduction of the lumbar lordosis via abdominal compression, strap system additionally supports the abdominal area
Due to the modular design (back pad, straps and exchangeable stabilising rods) the stability of the support can be adapted /reduced to suit the course of recovery
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, ABS plastic
Before washing, please remove the internal rods as well as the strap supporting system by detaching it from the Y connecting piece. During replacement make sure that the medi logo on the back stays is at the top. Hook and loop fastener tabs must be closed for washing. Fabric softener, fats, oils and ointments can attack the material and the Clima Comfort Effect can be impaired. Soap residues can cause skin irritation and material damage. You can wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Intervertebral disc protrusion or disc prolaps (conservative, postoperative)
- Recurring lumbar dysfunction
- Lumbar overload syndrome
- Static muscular imbalance (lumbar and thoracolumbar area
- All indications requiring reduction of lordosis
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials