Targeted relief of the facet joints through effective reduction of lordosis
Precise regulation of intra-abdominal pressure by means of the double 3-point strap system
Holds the pelvis in an upright position
Stabilises the lumbar spine area and the lumbosacral transition
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane
Hook and loop fastener should be closed for washing. We recommend using a laundry bag. Fabric softeners, fats, oils, lotions, ointments and soap residues can affect the material, hinder the Clima Comfort effect and cause skin irritations.
You can wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Facet joint osteoarthritis
- Intervertebral disc protrusion, prolapse
- Severe lower back pain (lumbago) / Lower back pain with sciatica
- Lumbago with iliosacral joint involvement
- Chronic pain in the lumbosacral area
- Spondylosis without slipping of vertebrae
- Circulatory disorders / sensory disturbances / open wounds in the area of the orthosis
- Respiratory diseases such as COPD
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
Lumbamed® facet instructions for use 4.12 MB
How to use our Lumbamed facet lumbar support orthoses. Date of issue: until August 2017.
Advice on back therapy 5.90 MB
Information brochure and exercises
Lumbamed facet instructions for use 3.80 MB
How to use our Lumbamed facet lumbar support orthoses. Date of issue: until June 2018.
Lumbamed facet instructions for use 4.53 MB
How to use our Lumbamed facet lumbar supports. Date of issue: from June 2018.
medi Back-range 0.00 B
Treatment with supports and orthoses suited to the indication.