Lumbamed® sacroModular pelvic support for stabilisation with massage pads
- Modular design for individual adaptation
- Flexibly positionable massage pads
- Tension straps for infinitley variable and individually adjustable pressure
Lumbamed® sacro: modular pelvic support for stabilisation
The Lumbamed® sacro support is used when it is necessary to stabilise the pelvis. It scores points with its modular design, whereby the support is made up of two parts: the comfort-knit support and the pelvic brace. One or both belts can be worn as needed. For example, at night, it may be better just to wear the elastic comfort-knit for stabilisation. The modular design allows customised adjustment to the onset of pain and degree of activity by day and night.
The support is also equipped with two massage pads that the user can position flexibly with hook and loop fastener. This enables a specific massaging of the pain points and helps accelerate the healing process. Patients use the tension straps of the infinitely adjustable orthosis to set the desired pressure. Practical hand loops allow for an easy and effortless application of the support.
The indications for Lumbamed® sacro include all requiring stabilisation of the pelvis such as sacroiliac joint dysfunction, pelvic ring instability, sacroiliac joint instability, muscle pain and tendon disease in the pelvic region and for recurring muscle and tendon disease (rectus abdominis muscle, piriformis muscle). The modular pelvic orthosis can relieve the pain by stabilising and compressing the pelvis and the sacroiliac joints. This is achieved by the combination of elastic and inelastic material.
Further benefits of Lumbamed® sacro:
- The compressive knitted fabric can improve proprioception. The improvement in proprioception supports the body's own stabilisation.
- The support is soft on the skin thanks to a special hybrid fabric created from high-tech fibre and natural eucalyptus fibre. The Clima Comfort* technology transports moisture rapidly away from the skin and is highly breathable. An integrated Clima Fresh function has antibacterial actions and inhibits the formation of odours.
*Scientifically tested by the French Textile and Apparel Institute (IFTH). The test result shows that Clima Comfort technology from medi assures climate control between the skin and the stocking. With 11/12 points, medi achieved an outstanding overall score.
- Pain relief is achieved via stabilisation of the pelvis and iliosacral joints via circumferential compression)
- Targeted massaging of the painful areas and acceleration of the healing process thanks to flexibly positionable pads
Brace for stabilisation of the pelvis.
All indications requiring stabilisation of the pelvis such as:
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Sacroiliac joint instability
- Muscle pain and tendon disease in the pelvic region
- Pelvic ring instability
- For recurring muscle and tendon disease (rectus abdominis muscle, piriformis muscle)
Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)