Effective compression bra after aesthetic operative procedures on the breast
lipomed® bra is a compression bra for use after plastic aesthetic surgery. It supports the tissues after breast surgery, for example, breast augmentation, breast reduction or breast lifting. Slipping of the implants can be reliably prevented with the lipomed® belt. The indications:
- postoperative compression therapy after breast augmentation
- postoperative compression therapy after breast reduction and lifting
- compression therapy after breast reconstruction
The cups form themselves when worn (cup B + C) and do not need any additional underwires. They reliably prevent the formation of furrows in the region of the lower breast fold. Lateral pressure reinforcement zones offer additional hold at the side of the breast region and support shaping of the breast.
lipomed® bra has very good wearing properties: the particularly wide design of the straps ensures a high level of wearing comfort, while the hypoallergenic and latex-free material with high breathability provides outstanding microclimatic conditions on the skin.
The combination of hook and eye closures and zip at the front guarantees circular compression and simplifies donning. Thanks to the hook and eye tape in the strap, the compression pressure can be varied quickly and easily.
Incidentally: all the fastenings are fashioned in such a way that they do not show through the clothing.
Note: a longer wearing period should only take place under medical supervision.
- Self-forming cups (cup sizes B + C) without additional underwires - prevent formation of furrows at the lower breast fold
- lipomed belt prevents a displacement of the implants
- Quick and easy adjustment to the desired compression using the hook-and-eye closure strips on the straps
- Lateral reinforcements provide additional stability in the lateral portion of the breast and also help to shape the breast
- Closures don’t show through under clothing
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free warp-knit fabric offers an outstanding microclimate and excellent breathability
- Combination of hook-and eye and zip closures ensures circumferential compression and makes the garment easier to put on
Compression garment for immediate postoperative use following plastic aesthetic procedures.
- Post-operative compression therapy after breast augmentation
- Post-operative compression therapy after breast reduction and lifting
- Compression therapy after mastopexia
- Arterial circulatory disturbances
- High risk of thrombosis
- Breathing difficulties
- Intolerability of the material