Medical compression pantyhose as made-to-measure or ready-to-wear models in two colours
lipomed® blackline and lipomed® skinline are medical compression pantyhose for immediate use after plastic aesthetic procedures, for example, after suction-assisted fat removal (liposuction). The highly-elastic breathable material of the medical compression pantyhose provides the required postoperative compression of the tissues and secures the surgical outcome. The indications for lipomed® blackline and lipomed® skinline are:
- postoperative compression therapy after liposuction and liposculpture
- postoperative compression treatment after abdomenoplasty
lipomed® blackline (black) and lipomed® skinline (skin-coloured) are available in two variants: as individually tailored made-to-measure and as ready-to-wear models.
The dual fastening combination of hook and eye closures and hook and loop fasteners provides an extra secure hold. All seams are consistently on the outside of the garment and reliably prevent the formation of furrows.
Special pressure reinforcement zones optimise shaping over exposed areas (abdomen, bottom, thighs). The longitudinal and transverse stability as well as the optimum stretch allow a broad spectrum of care with few sizes. The pleasant massage effect of the nubbed-like structure supports the compression effect. A hygiene opening makes it possible to wear "around the clock".
Note: the wearing period is about four to six weeks. A longer wearing period should only take place under medical supervision.
- Highly elastic and breathable material
- Pleasant wearing comfort
- All seams on the outside of the garment to prevent the development of furrows
- Generous hygiene opening makes it easier to wear the garment consistently "around the clock"
- The nubby structure gently massages the tissue
- Combination of hook- and-eye closures and Velcro fasteners makes it easy to put on and provides an extra secure hold
Compression wear for use directly after plastic and aesthetic surgery.
- Post-operative compression therapy following liposuction and liposculpture
- Post-operative compression therapy following abdominoplasty
- Arterial circulatory disorders
- Patient is at high risk of thrombosis
- Breathing difficulties
- Intolerance to material