Compression pantyhose for men and women against contour irregularitiess after suction-assisted fat removal
lipomed® basic is a compression pantyhose for men and women. It is intended for immediate use after plastic aesthetic procedures, for example, after suction-assisted fat removal (liposuction). It supports postoperative smoothing of irregularities on the surface of the skin, for example, over the hip or thigh. The high-quality material of the compression pantyhose can optimise shaping and largely prevent contour irregularities. The indications for lipomed® basic are:
- postoperative compression therapy after liposuction and liposculpture
- postoperative compression therapy after abdomenoplasty
lipomed® basic is particularly suitable for compression treatment after less comprehensive surgical procedures. Furthermore, the compression pantyhose can also be used after the acute care phase with lipomed® blackline or lipomed® skinline.
Pleasant wearing properties, fashionable design and useful features make it easier for the patient to wear lipomed continuously and to feel comfortable: the hook and eye closures simplifiy donning and provide a secure hold. With its nubbed-like structure, lipomed® basic gently massages the tissues and supports the compression effect without stress. The generous hygiene opening makes it easier to wear consistently "around the clock".
Note: the wearing period is about four to six weeks. A longer wearing period should only take place under medical supervision.
- Attractive and easy to care
- Pleasant to wear
- The nubby structure gently massages the tissue
- Hook and eye closures make it easy to put on and provide a secure hold
Compression garment for immediate postoperative use following plastic aesthetic procedures.
B – N Below the bust to ankle
D – N Below the bust to below the knee
F – N Below the bust to mid-thigh
G – N Below the bust to groin
B – M Waist to ankle
D – M Waist to below the knee
F – M Waist to mid-thigh
G – M Waist to groin
- Post-operative compression therapy after liposuction and liposculpture
- Post-operative compression therapy after abdominoplasty
- Arterial circulatory disturbances
- High risk of thrombosis
- Breathing difficulties
- Intolerability of the material