Made-to-measure compression shirt for women and men after plastic aesthetic surgery
lipomed® shirt men and lipomed® shirt women are used after plastic aesthetic surgery. They provide for adequate compression - for example, after suction-assisted fat removal (liposuction and liposculpture) in the region of the chest and arms as well as upper back in men and women (= Post-operative compression therapy after liposuction and liposculpture in the area of the upper body).
lipomed® shirt is always made to measure and guarantees the required compression pressure for each individual body shape. All seams are on the outside of the garment: this effectively and reliably prevents the undesirable formation of furrows in the skin tissues. Thanks to its special construction, lipomed® shirt women minimises compression in the region of the breast in women.
The skin-friendly material ensures very high wearing comfort and, with its special cut, also offers a wide-ranging freedom of movement. The combi-fastener of hook and eye and hook and loop simplifies donning.
Note: a longer wearing period should only take place under medical supervision.
- Skin-friendly and breathable material
- High wearing comfort
- Comfortable compression with generous freedom of movement
- Seams on the outside prevent furrows in the Skin tissue
- Combination of hook-and.eye closures and Velcro eases donning and doffing
Compression garment for immediate postoperative use following plastic aesthetic procedures.
- Post-operative compression therapy after liposuction and liposculpture in the area of the upper body
- Arterial circulatory disturbances
- High risk of thrombosis
- Breathing difficulties
- Intolerability of the material
Mon. to Thu. 08.00-17.00
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783