Customisable and adjustable compression garment for the foot
The circaid customizable interlocking ankle foot wrap provides additional compression to the foot and ankle. The interlocking heel bands allow foot length adjustment for optimum fit and targeted compression especially to the Bisgaard's region and the ankle. The garment can be customised to the patient´s individual circumferences and shape.
It is recommended to always wear the circaid customizable interlocking ankle foot wrap in combination with a lower leg garment (e.g. circaid reduction kit lower leg). It can also be combined with the circaid toe cap.
- Customisable to patient-individual circumferences and shape
- Adjustable to reducing circumferences during decongestion
- Interlocking heel band for foot length adjustment
- Heel band offers targeted compression to the Bisgaard´s region and ankle
- Easy handling
- One size fits all
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the foot and ankle for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Varicose veins
- Post Thrombotic Syndrome
- Venous Stasis Ulcer
- Post Sclerotherapy
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure
circaid® customizable interlocking ankle foot wrap inelastic compression system instructions for use
How to use our circaid® customizable interlocking ankle foot wrap inelastic compression system.