Fixed walker - with additional option to inflate the booty
protect.Air Walker boot is lower leg brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the foot and only on unbroken skin.
- Single-chamber air system passes the ankle medially and laterally, extending to the forefoot.
- Integrated air pump and air release valve to regulate easily the pressure
- Flat, rounded, slip resistant sole can support a normal gait
- Low total weight
- Mouldable lateral articulated hinge bars to improve fit
- Heel wedges (optional) Heel wedges for an adjustable heel height
Lower-leg foot brace for immobilisation in a specified position.
All indications requiring a immobilisation in a pre-set position of the lower leg - foot - area such as:
- Following injuries of the achilles tendon (postoperative / Nonsurgical)
- For Stable foot and joint fractures, fracture postoperative care (Nonsurgical)
- Following luxation of the upper ankle joint
- Following ligament-, soft tissue-, or tendon injuiries (postoperative / Nonsurgical)
- Unstable fractures or fractures of the proximal tibia or fibula