Lower leg orthosis: Comfortable walker for ankle and foot injuries – in a lightweight shell construction
protect.CAT Walker is lower leg brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the foot and only on unbroken skin.
- Lower-leg foot orthoses for immobilisation in a specified position
- Four straps for a high level of stability
- Talus strap: Strap over the talus can limit anterior displacement
Lower-leg foot brace for immobilisation in a specified position.
PP, PU, EVA, polyester
All indications requiring a immobilisation in a pre-set position of the lower leg - foot - area such as:
- Following injuries of the achilles tendon (postoperative / nonsurgical)
- For stable foot and joint fractures, fracture postoperative care (nonsurgical)
- Following luxation of the upper ankle joint
- Following ligament-, soft tissue-, or tendon injuiries (postoperative / nonsurgical)
- Unstable fractures or fractures of the proximal tibia or fibula