Walker with range of motion control
medi ROM Walker is lower leg brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the foot and only on unbroken skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Optional fixed joint angle or partial excursion; this permits early functional mobilisation
Plantarflexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 40°
Dorsiflexion: 20°, 10°, 0°
Immobilisation at each 10° angle setting
Physiological gait due to special sole design (rocker sole)
Controlled compression by anterior and posterior shell as well as circular hook and loop fastener straps.
Aluminum, PU-foam, cotton
Hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the paddings by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Postoperative and nonsurgical treatment of fractures of the fibula
- Dislocated fractures of the talocrural joint
- Nonsurgical treatment of injuries of the fore foot, middle foot or tarsus
- Ligament refixation and peroneal tendon dislocation
- Follow-up treatment of fractures of the talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- Early functional therapy after rupture of the Achilles tendon (Nonsurgical/ Postoperative)
- Unstable fractures or fractures of the proximal tibia or fibia
- Soft part defects and wound healing disorders
- Existing lymph drainage disorders
- Sensitivity and perfusion disorders of the legs or feet (e.g. in the case of diabetes)
ROM-Walker instructions for use
How to use our ROM Walker lower leg orthosis. Date of issue: from November 2018
medi foot and ankle joint products
Safe and comfortable therapy for many indications
ROM Walker instructions for use 3.30 MB
How to use our ROM Walker for lower leg orthosis. Date of issue: until November 2018