Walker with range of motion control and fixed walker
protect.ROM Walker is a lower leg brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the foot and only on unbroken skin.
- Lower leg foot orthoses for mobilisation in an adjustable range of motion
- Five straps for a high level of stability
- Extension and flexion limitation can protect the joint from unhealthfull movements and can relieve injured structures and support treatment
Lower-leg foot brace for mobilisation with an adjustable range of motion.
Polyester, Nylon, PU-Foam, Fibreglass, Polyamide, Aluminium
All indications requiring a early functional mobilisation with ROM limitation in joints of the lower leg - foot - area such as:
- Following fractures of the fibula (postoperative and nonsurgical treatment)
- Following dislocated fractures of the talocrural joint
- Following injuries of the fore foot, middle foot or tarsus (nonsurgical treatment)
- Following an operation for injuries to ligaments, soft tissues and tendons
- Follow-up treatment of fractures of the talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- For Early functional therapy after rupture of the Achilles tendon (Nonsurgical/ Postoperative)
- Unstable fractures or fractures of the proximal tibia or fibula