Walker with range of motion control and fixed walker
protect.ROM Walker is a lower leg brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the foot and only on unbroken skin.
protect.ROM Walker with range of motion hinge (very easy to use)
Available in 4 sizes, adjustable circumference
Hook and loop fastener system facilitates wound inspection and personal hygiene
Polyester, Nylon, PU-Foam, Fibreglass, Polyamide, Aluminium
Hook and loop fastener fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the paddings by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Conservative and post operative care of foot or toe injuries or surgery
- Grade 1, 2, or 3 ankle sprains
- Stable or internally fixed fractures of the foot or ankle
- Post ligament, soft tissue and tendon surgery
- For postoperative and conservative treatment of fractures of the fibula
- • Dislocated fractures of the talocrural joint
- Conservative treatment of injuries of the fore and middle foot and of the talus
- After ligament refixation and peroneal tendon dislocation
- For chronic ligamentous instability
- Follow-up treatment following fractures of the talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
- For early functional therapy after conservative or surgical treatment for rupture of the Achilles tendon