Lower leg orthosis: Comfortable walker for ankle and foot injuries – in a lightweight shell construction
protect.CAT Walker short is lower leg brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the foot and only on unbroken skin.
Air system with medial and lateral air passage around the ankle and up to the forefoot
Air pump and ventilation valve for easy handling
Easy adjustment and removal of toe protector
Flat, rounded sole for natural, stable gait
PP, PU, EVA, polyester
Wash by hand in mild, cold soapy water. Rinse thoroughly. Do not wring. Do not bleach. Air dry. Do not iron. Do not remove stains using benzene or chemical detergents. Remaining soap suds can cause skin irritation or can cause damage to the material.
- Ligament / soft part and tendon injuries (Postoperative)
- Metatarsal fractures, severe distortions) (Nonsurgical)
- Stable foot and joint fractures, fracture postoperative care (talus, luxation of the upper ankle joint)
- Ligament refixation
- Unstable fractures or fractures of the tibia or fibula
- Existing lymph drainage disorders
protect.CAT Walker short instructions for use 2.95 MB
How to use our protect.CAT Walker short. Date of issue: until April 2019.
protect.CAT Walker short instructions for use
How to use our protect.CAT Walker short. Date of issue: from April 2019.
medi foot and ankle joint products
Safe and comfortable therapy for many indications
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials