- Innovative knitted fabric minimises wrinkling in the bend of the elbow
- Good freedom of movement
- Available with and without hand piece
mediven harmony® armsleeve for thrombosis and oedema
mediven harmony® is a round-knitted medical compression garment for the arms. Thanks to the innovative knit, mediven harmony® convinces with its pleasant balance between freedom of movement and medical compression. Two integrated ellipses reduce wrinkling in the bend of the arm. This prevents constriction, pressure areas and skin irritations.
The armsleeve is used for disorders of the venous system, such as arm vein thrombosis and postoperative and post-traumatic oedema. It is available with and without a hand piece. The hand part (glove) counteracts oedema formation in the hand area during the wearing of a medical compression stocking for the arm. The armsleeve is available in seven standard sizes.
- Innovative knit with effective pressure
- Double ellipses in the bend of the elbow and at the elbow for extra comfort
- Comfortable topband for a firm hold
- Machine washable at 40°C and dryer-proof
- Lanolin for a natural moisture balance
mediven harmony Arm sleeve:
Round-knitted medical compression stocking used for compression of the upper extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems.
mediven harmony Hand part:
Flat-knitted medical compression garment used for compression of the upper extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the venous and lymphatic systems.