Practical donning aid for the compression sleeve
Donning sleeves can be a particular challenge for users: because the sleeve is pulled up over the arm, only one hand is free to position the sleeve correctly and simultaneously stretch the knitted fabric. The medi arm Butler offers the solution here: the practical donning aid stretches the knitted fabric, which simplifies donning of sleeves. This way, the assistance of a second person is no longer necessary.
With the donning aid, patients, who only have restricted mobility, can also put on the sleeves without help: the sleeve is first pulled over the stirrup, so that the knitted fabric is stretched. The seam should be slightly offset to the side. With the back of the hand pointing upward, the sleeve can be positioned correctly on the arm without much effort. Furthermore, medi arm Butler protects the knitted fabric when donning medical and clinical sleeves. The donning aid can be used irrespective of the sleeve model and length.
- For mobile and immobile patients
- For all stocking lengths and model
- Also ideal as an aid for nursing staff
- Stable, robust and extremely easy to use
- For maximum safety when putting on stockings
Donning aid for medical/clinical compression sleeves.
There are many conditions that affect a patients’ ability to apply their own compression hosiery. These may include:
- Inflammatory or degenerative joint diseases
- Injuries and amputations
- Deformities of the hand, particularly if the grip is affected