mediven® 550 SL toe capStrong. High wall stability. Seamless.
- High wall stability
- Very easy to put on
mediven® 550 SL – seamless toe caps for lymphoedema patients
The mediven 550 SL toe cap provides proven quality with innovative knitting technology. It offers comfort to lymphoedema patients, right to the tips of their toes. It is used within the scope of treatment with medical flat knit compression stockings in cases where the dorsum of the foot and the toes (positive Stemmer’s sign) are affected by lymphoedema.
- 82% of all lymphoedema patients display a positive “Stemmer’s sign”
- 63% of all lymphoedema patients display a swelling of the dorsum of the foot
For optimal care, a toe cap is recommended.1 The mediven 550 SL toe cap is available in the following variants:
- Toe cap closed
- Toe cap open
- Toe cap closed, with little toe left exposed
- Toe cap open, with little toe left exposed
In order to achieve the optimal fit and effect, each toe is custom made. The mediven 550 SL has no seams on the toes or forefoot. It thus enables reliable care with maximum comfort and a high level of wall stability.
The mediven 550 SL toe cap is available in three compression classes (1, 2, 3) and in all standard and trend colours. With its elegant appearance and comfortable material, it integrates seamlessly into the patient’s everyday life. It also scores points on account of being easy to pull on and for its odour-inhibiting Clima Fresh function.
Please also note the other products in our toe cap range:
- Seamless made-to-measure designed for maximum wearing comfort
- Very comfortable and easy to put on
- Each single toe made-to-measure for optimal fit
- The integrated Clima Fresh function has an odour-inhibiting effect
Flat-knitted medical compression garment used for compression of the lower extremities, mainly for the treatment of disorders of the lymphatic system.