High working pressure for extra deep action
Quality testing to the Öko-Tex Standard 100 ensures dermatologically confirmed skin tolerability
Clima Fresh throughout the leg
Highly elastic and non-slip for constant pressure all day long
Dimensionally stable soft cuff at AD
Double-layer fabric at the foot border
Two foot lengths for the series with closed toes: small foot up to 23 cm; large foot over 23 cm
- Below-knee stocking
- Thigh-length stocking
21% elastane, 79% polyamide
26% elastane, 74% polyamide
Wash stockings separately or together with similar coloured fabrics. Do not use bleaching agents or softeners – please use detergents for woollens. Rinse stockings several times afterwards!
After washing please hang your stocking up to dry or spin dry immediately – using the delicate wash setting. Do not leave lying moist on or in a towel. Do not leave to dry on heaters or in direct sunlight.
medi stockings are not to be cleaned chemically, either with spot removers or using benzene.
- Reduced cycle
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Tumble dry at low setting
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Varicose veins
- Primary or secondary varicosis
- Varicose veins in pregnancy
- Supporting sclerotherapy
- After varicose vein surgery
- Chronic venous disorders: C0s to C5 according to CEAP
- Thrombosis prophylaxis in mobile patients
- Thrombophlebitis (superficial) or condition after healed phlebitis
- Deep venous thrombosis, condition after thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome
mediven instructions for use 2.53 MB
How to use our mediven products. Date of issue: until April 2018.
mediven instructions for use 3.92 MB
How to use our mediven compression stockings. Date of issue: from April 2018.
Everything worth knowing about compression stockings 0.00 B
Introduction to compression therapy
Strong colours for strong women
Medical compression garments
Strong colours for strong women. Discover the mediven® colour variety.