Optimising and maintaining decongestion results in the treatment of arm lymphoedema
The circaid juxtafit essentials arm garment is an adjustable compression device for optimising and maintaining therapy results achieved in the decongestion phase. With a high wall-stability it offers optimum compression for mild to severe lymphoedema. Thanks to the integrated Built-in-Pressure System (BPS) the required compression range can be set precisely as well as controled and re-adjusted at any time. Its easy donning and doffing makes circaid juxtafit an alternative for those patients who have challenges with the established flat knitted compression stockings in the maintenance phase of arm lymphoedema.
(1) Mosti G et al. Adjustable compression wrap devices are cheaper and more effective than inelastic Bandages for venous leg ulcer healing. A Multicentric Italian Randomized Clinical Experience. Phlebology 2019. DOI: 10.1177/0268355519858439; Epub ahead of print.
(2) Stather PW et al. Review of adjustable velcro wrap devices for venous ulceration. In Wound J 2019. DOI: 10.1111/iwj.13116; Epub ahead of print.
(3) Lymphoedema Framework. Best Practice for the Management of Lymphoedema.International consensus. London: MEP Ltd, 2006.
• Easy handling – simple donning and doffing
• circaid Built-In-Pressure System (BPS): adjustable, measurable and re-adjustable compression
• Re-adjustability of the individual bands avoids pressure loss and thus sliding down of the garment (1,2)
• Inelastic material with high wall-stability for high working pressure
• Latex-free, odour-inhibiting material with anti-bacterial effect
• Available in standard sizes and as made-to-measure
• Offering an alternative therapy solution for patients who are not able to apply or tolerate compression armsleeves
• Compression therapy – essential part of the complex lymphoedema therapy (3)
• Easy handling allows for self-management of the patient
• Optimum addition to medical compression stockings – attractive armsleeves during the day and night compression with circaid garments
• Compression solution for optimising decongestion results and stabilising oedema fluctuations
The compression system is designed to provide compression to the arm for patients with venous and lymphatic disorders.
- other forms of oedema
- Severe Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Uncontrolled Congestive Heart Failure
- Septic Phlebitis
- Phlegmasia Cerulea Dolens
- Untreated infection
- Any circumstance where increased venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
- Suspected or known untreated acute DVT
- Mild to Moderate Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Impaired Sensation - must be able to sense applied pressure
- Intolerance to material(s)
- Pediatric & assisted use - must be able to sense & communicate applied pressure