Stabilisation of the lumbar spine area and the lumbosacral transition by means of integrated massaging pad
Reduction of lordosis of the lumbar spine by means of proprioceptive compression in the abdominal area
Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyethylene
Do not wash the pad together with the support. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth. Hook and loop fastener should be closed for washing. We recommend using a laundry bag. Fabric softener, fats, oils and ointments can attack the material and the Clima Comfort Effect can be impaired. Soap residues can cause skin irritation and material wear.
You can wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Lower back pain (lumbago), Ligamentous disorders
- Irritative conditions (sacroiliac joint, facet joints)
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
- Slight joint loosening in the lumbar spine, e.g. osteochondrosis, spondylosis, spondylarthrosis
- Postdiscectomy syndrome
- Diseases or injuries of the skin in the area of use, especially with inflammatory symptoms (excessive warming, swelling or reddening)
Lumbamed-plus-instructions.pdf 5.42 MB
97E45-advice-on-back-therapy.pdf 5.90 MB
Lumbamed® plus instructions for use 4.24 MB
How to use our Lumbamed® plus lumbar supports with massage pad. Date of issue: until February 2019.
Treatment with supports and orthoses suited to the indication.
Lumbamed® plus instructions for use
How to use our Lumbamed® plus lumbar supports with massage pad. Date of issue: from February 2019.
Teatment with supports and orthoses suited to the indication. Date of issue: from February 2019.
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials