Lumbamed® plusLumbar support with massage pad for stabilisation
- Interplay between compressive knitted fabric and Vario-Flex pad
- Fastening edges fold down to ensure a high level of comfort
- Bilateral hand loops for easy application
Lumbamed® plus lumbar support with massage pad
Lumbamed® plus is a lumbar support for stabilisation in the case of pain in the lumbar region (lumbar spine) or sacroiliac region (sacrum iliac joint). The lumbamed(R) plus exerts its effect through its design: Pain is relieved via the interplay of the compressive knit fabric and integrated Vario Flex pad with 3D profile. Fastening edges fold down to ensure a high level of comfort during movement and while seated. The support is particularly simple to apply thanks to bilateral hand loops.
Lumbamed® plus is used for all indications requiring stabilisation of the lumbar spine by pressure redistribution with a back pad, such as:
- Lower back pain (lumbago)
- Postural muscle imbalance in the lumbar spine
In this regard, the orthosis brings the following benefits:
- Correction of lordosis in the lumbar spine.
- Boosts circulation and decreases muscle tension in the lumbar spine area via the 3D profile of the integrated Vario-Flex pad.
- The compressive knitted fabric can improve proprioception. The improvement in proprioception supports the body's own stabilisation.
- Opening tab: The brace can be opened easily using just one finger.
- medi Comfort Zone: Anatomical cut-out in sensitive bending area to ensure a high level of comfort.
Lumbamed® plus is particularly pleasant to wear on the skin. The Vario-Flex pad with integrated vent holes and a breathabel pad cover ensures a skin-friendly microclimate. The support scores also with the soft inner side of the fastener. Pleasant wearing comfort thanks to a special hybrid fabric created from high-tech fibre and natural eucalyptus fibre. Clima Comfort* ensures that the garment is comfortable to wear. Modern fibre technology wicks moisture away from the skin’s surface quickly and ensures a high level of breathability.
*Scientifically tested by French institute IFTH. The test results show that Clima Comfort technology from medi assures climate control between the skin and the stocking. With 11/12 points, medi achieved an outstanding overall score.
- Stabilisation of the lumbar spine and the lumbosacral junction via integrated Vario-flex-pad
- Correction of lordosis in the lumbar spine
- Pain is relieved via the interplay of the compressive knit fabric and integrated
- Vario-flex-pad with 3D profile
Brace for stabilisation of the lumbar spine with back pad.