The hard wearing compression sock for men
mediven active is made using a special knitting technique. Therefore the sock has a seam at the toes that you can‘t feel. In addition, a super soft comfort sole and a strong heel are other convincing features – and every sock fits like a second skin. The fact that mediven active is unrecognisable as a compression sock, thanks to the special fine ribbed design, makes it even more desirable.
Very soft and supple material for particularly easy donning and doffing
Cares for and protects the skin thanks to the lanolin*
Optimum comfort in wear and high breathability
Perfect fit thanks to elastic and hard-wearing comfort gusset
New shaping comfort
- Below-knee stocking
10% elastane, 90% polyamide
11% elastane, 89% polyamide
Wash stockings separately or together with similar coloured fabrics. Do not use bleaching agents or softeners – please use detergents for woollens. Rinse stockings several times afterwards!
After washing please hang your stocking up to dry or spin dry immediately – using the delicate wash setting. Do not leave lying moist on or in a towel. Do not leave to dry on heaters or in direct sunlight.
medi stockings are not to be cleaned chemically, either with spot removers or using benzene.
- Inflammatory venous disease (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with tendency for slight to moderate oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with tendency for slight oedema
- Chronic venous insufficiency stage I and II with tendency for slight to moderate oedema / CEAP-classification C1 to C3
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
Medical compression garments
- +49 921 912-0
- +49 921 912-783
- Mon. to Tues. 08.00 - 17.00