Almost complete immobilisation of the shoulder and elbow joints
Correction of malpositions with centring of the humeral head in the shoulder joint socket
Pain relief both in conservative therapy as well as after surgical procedures
Velcro fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using a medi clean detergent, or in delicate cycle at 30°C using a mild detergent without fabric conditioners.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications where immobilization of the shoulder joint in internal rotation is necessary, such as:
- Nonsurgical treatment after anterior shoulder dislocation and /or chronic subluxation
- Scapula fractures (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Proximal fractures of the humerus head (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Impingement syndrome (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Acromioclavicular arthritis (nonsurgical, postoperative)
- Nonsurgical treatment for painful osteoarthritis
- Nonsurgical and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder luxation