medi ROM Universal knee splint
The medi ROM knee brace provides a sideways (collateral) stabilisation of the knee joint. Thanks to the medi Quick-Set hinge, both straightening (extension) and bending (flexion) can be adjusted quickly. This allows the level of mobilisation to be adjusted step by step to match treatment, enabling the user to move the leg in a controlled fashion. In addition, the wide straps with the practical quick-action fastenings allow easy donning and doffing of the brace.
The medi ROM knee splint with hinge is used when an early functional mobilisation of the knee joint with limitation of the range of motion is necessary. This is the case, for example, in the following indications:
- following ligament injuries (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- following meniscal injuries (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- following tendon injuries (posttraumatic / postoperative)
With the help of the medi ROM Universal knee splint, the patient can be slowly guided to a mobilisation of the knee joint. Defined ranges of movement can also be specified by extension and flexion limitation. Furthermore, the splint immobilises the joint in a defined position, if needed. Immobilisation of the knee joint can lead to pain reduction and thus increase the well-being of the patient.
The desired range of movement (extension and flexion) is set and matched to the respective treatment stage using the Quick-Set hinge in the universal knee splint. This enables the mobilisation of the knee joint to be precisely controlled.
Furthermore, the medi ROM knee brace provides optimum comfort: the skin-friendly inner material of the knee splint is softly padded and ensures pleasant wearing comfort. Thanks to the individually adjustable straps, the knee brace fits the leg well. The hinge bars and pad on the medi ROM can be shortened and individually adapted to the user.
- Collateral stabilisation of the knee joint
- Immobilisation in adjustable position
- Setting of extension and flexion is simple by medi quick-set hinge
- Simple handling thanks to broad straps with useful quick fastener
- Inner material is skin friendly and comfortable to wear
- Well positioned thanks to individually adjustable straps.
- Hinge bars and pads can be shortened for individual adjustment
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°, 105°, 120°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°
Knee brace for mobilisation.
Aluminum, PU foam, cotton
All indications which require early functional mobilisation and limitation of the range of motion of the knee joint, such as:
- Following ligament injuries (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- Following meniscal injuries (posttraumatic / postoperative)
- Following tendon injuries (posttraumatic / postoperative)