Posterior - Tibial - Support, knee immobilisation support
medi PTS is a knee immobilising brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Relief of PCL transplant during remodelling process
For limitation of the posterior draw of tibia and relief of the Posterior cruciate ligament
Occasionally pain may develop in the calf during the first few hours of use. If this has not reduced considerably after 24 hours, the doctor should be contacted. You should also contact your doctor in the case of sudden pain, swelling, loss of sensation or a feeling of coldness in the foot or if the toes become blue. In this case, while you are waiting for the doctor, loosen the hook and loop fasteners and keep the leg completely still until you are given further instructions.
Aluminum, cotton, PU foam, PE
Please close the hook and loop fasteners before washing and remove the ortheses. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the product by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean
- Nonsurgical treatment of recent PCL rupture / PCL instability
- postoperative immobilisation after PCL reconstruction
- Treatment resistant patello femoral pain
- Extension deficit due to contracture of the posterior capsule fibres
- Acute anterior knee pain
- Thrombosis of the deep veins of the leg and thigh
- Isolated anterior cruciate ligament rupture or insufficiency