Patella tracking brace
medi PT control is a patellar luxation brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
Reliable relief of injured or operative treated sturctures
Correction of lateral Patella mal-tracking
Extension and flexion limitation protects against damaging joint movements and relieves injured structures
- Extension: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
- Flexion: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 75°, 90°
- Immobilisation: 0°, 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°
Also available as wrap version. Excellent compliance due to wrap-around version with hook and loop fastener closing to the front.
Avional, polyamide, elastane, PU foam
XS – XXL
- Nonsurgical or postoperative treatment after patella luxation with mild knee instability
- Lateral malalignement with mild knee instability
- Lateral release surgery
- Retropatellar cartilage surgey
- None known at present
90409-medi-knee-range.pdf 5.48 MB
medi PT control® instructions for use 3.75 MB
How to use our medi PT control® soft orthoses. Date of issue: until August 2018.
medi PT control® instructions for use 3.36 MB
How to use our medi PT control® soft orthoses. Date of issue: until May 2019.
medi PT control® instructions for use
How to use our medi PT control® soft orthoses. Date of issue: from May 2019.