Orthosis for the individually individual functional treatment
Immobilises the elbow by fixing the upper an lower arm
Flexion and extension stops in 10° steps (0° to 120°)
Aluminum, PU foam, Cotton
hook and loop fasteners should be closed for washing. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear.
Wash the paddings and straps by hand, preferably using medi clean washing agent.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
With normal use, the hinge mechanism should not require any maintenance, but it can be lubricated with Teflon spray.
- Treatment of elbow luxations (conservative/postoperative)
- Orthotic care for medial or lateral epicondyle fractures
- Treatment of fractures of the radial head (conservative/postoperative)
- Treatment of distal humeral fractures (conservative/postoperative)
- Postoperative care after prosthesis implantation