Hyperextension brace with ratchet-closer
medi 4C is a hyperextension brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the lumbar spine / thoracic spine and only on unbroken skin.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Hyperextension of the vertebral column provides stabilisation in the saggital plane
Rotational stability is restricted by the subclavicular extension pads
Stable framework construction restricts lateral flexion
Aluminum, Polyethylene, Cotton
Wipe the brace with a damp cloth. The back compression pad can be cleaned with a hand brush.
- Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Stable vertebral compression fractures of the lower thoracic and lumbar spine
- Temporary immobilisation after operations of unstable fractures of vertebral bodies or veretebral discs and after decompressing operations with and without internal stabilisation
- Nonsurgical inoperable or postoperative treatment for tumours and metastases of the spinal column
- Axial stabilisation for osteoporotic vertebral colapse in the thoracic and lumbar spine
- Unstable fractures of the thoracic / lumbar spine with and without neurological deficit
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials