Orthosis for immobilisation of the wrist and the forearm
The orthosis combines maximum stability with a high degree of comfort in wear. Manumed RFX provides a high degree of immobilasation and is an effective alternative to traditional plaster casts. Manumed RFX is suitable for use on fractures of the distal radius and forearm as well as all indications that require stable immobilisation of the wrist and/or forearm.
- Prescribed by a doctor
- This is supported by your health insurance
Stable immobilisation of the wrist and distal forearm
Reduces swelling and inflammation
Only wearing the Manumed RFX consistently will support the therapy.
Aluminium, polyamide, polyurethane, polyethylene
Close all hook and loop fasteners before washing and remove the lower aluminium splint from the pocket. Soap residues, lotions and ointments can cause skin irritation and material wear. Wash the product by hand, referably using medi clean washing agent.Do not bleach.
- Leave to dry naturally.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- All indications in which an immobilization of the wrist in at least two directions of movement with free finger mobility is necessary, such as:
- Postoperative treatment after fractures of the distal radius and forearm
- Nonsurgical treatment after stable distal radius fractures
- Distorsion of the wrist
- Tendinitis, tenosynovitis
- Osteoarthritis of the wrist
- Immobilisation following soft-tissue injuries allowing the fingers to remain mobile
Manumed-RFX-instructions.pdf 1.52 MB
medi-hand-range.pdf 2.50 MB
medi hand range
Treatment with supports and orthoses suited to the indication.
Manumed RFX instructions for use 2.43 MB
How to use our Manumed RFX wrist and forearm supports. Date of issue: until May 2019.
Manumed RFX instructions for use
How to use our Manumed RFX wrist and forearm supports. Date of issue: from May 2019.
You will find more promotional materials for medi products or health topics in our service section.Order for promotional materials